1971 Chevy C10 Short bed
Please call sales at 480-525-2834 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $39,999
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- 350ci V8
- Rear wheel drive
- AS-IS No Warranty
This professionally built show truck has just over 7,000 miles since completion and was originally a web feature on the Custom Classic Trucks Magazine website. It's equipped with a 1968 front clip, automatic actuated handles, power windows, power disc brakes, power steering, and tilt steering column featuring a 15" comfort grip steering wheel. Along with smoothed hood, drip rails and shaved side markers this C10 is finished in DuPont Chromabase Sunset Orange and White Diamond paint. Some other noted features are a custom tailgate, CPP suspension, custom Flow master exhaust and attention to detail throughout. It's powered by a rebuilt 350ci Chevrolet V8 engine and backed by a 700R4 automatic overdrive transmission. The custom Anthracite tweed interior features an Old Air AC unit, custom audio system, and customized dash with new gauges.
- Just over 7,000 miles since completion
- was originally a web feature on the Custom Classic Trucks Magazine website
- 1968 front clip
- automatic actuated door handles
- power windows
- power disc brakes
- power steering
- tilt steering column
- 15" comfort grip steering wheel
- smoothed hood, drip rails and shaved side markers
- finished in DuPont Chromabase Sunset Orange and White Diamond paint
- CPP suspension with 3" C-notch
- custom Flow master exhaust
- Rebuilt 350ci Chevrolet V8
- 700R4 automatic overdrive transmission
- custom Anthracite tweed interior
- Old Air AC unit
- custom audio system with subwoofer
- customized dash with new gauges.