1968 Chevy C10 Fleetside
Please call sales at 480-525-2834 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $92,900
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Black Leather
- LS1 V8
- AS-IS No Warranty
1968 Chevrolet C10 Pro-touring short bed pick up!
This 68 C10 is the recipient of a professionally built ultra-high performance rotisserie restoration that was completed in 2021.
Highlights include a professionally built LS 5.7 Liter Chevrolet performance V8 reaching close to 500HP, Flow-master exhaust, custom built cold air intake and a custom built standalone wiring harness/Ecm.
Power gets to pavement via a newly built 4L65E Automatic transmission driving a 3:73 professionally built 12 bolt posi with 31 spline Moser Axels. The car rides on a re-engineered control arm front/multi-link rear coil-over suspension featuring a Wilwood hydro-boost braking system, Viking front/rear adjustable Coil Over shocks, CPP front tubular control arms, and 20" Rev wheels wrapped in high performance tires.
The TMI Interior is completely finished in black ultra-leather with a custom center console, Billet leather wrapped Steering wheel, Dakota HDX digital gauge cluster, CPP tilt column, GPS app radio, 6 speaker amplified stereo system w custom sub enclosure, Vintage AC/Heat, TMI dash pash / door panels, and custom built/wrapped kick panels speakers.
With close to 500 ft-lbs of torque and plenty of lightning fast horse power in reserve, this C10 lives up to it potential and will surely make you the envy of all your friends as you pass them by.
- 5.7 Liter Corvette Aluminum block LS V8 Engine
- 4L65E Automatic Transmission
- 4 Corner Viking Coil Over Suspension
- Boyd EFI rear mount Fuel System
- Custom Audio system with Custom built sub woofer enclosure
- Custom TMI Interior
- Custom Paint & Body
- REV Wheel & wrapped in Z rated Tires
- Flow-Master dual Exhaust
- Hydro-boost /Wilwood 6 piston Brakes
- Vintage AC & Heat
- Ring Brother Billet hood hinges
- Dakota Digital HDX Gauge Cluster
- Billet Leather wrapped Steering Wheel
- GM retractable Seat belts
- LED headlights
- Custom Built cold Air Intake
- Custom Built stand-alone ECM
- Electronic E brake
- Lokar Peddle
- 12 Bolt Posi Rear End
- Custom fabricated core support panels and upgrades throughout
- Attention to detail throughout
- Vintage Air Billet Accessory drive
- Holly Vintage coil pack adaptors
- Ron Davis Radiator
- New factory tinted glass throughout
- New Bright work, chrome and stainless throughout
At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures.