1967 International Scout 800
Please call sales at 480-525-2834 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $66,900
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- 5.3 liter LS1
- 4 wheel drive
- AS-IS No Warranty
This 1967 International Harvester Scout 800
- 5.3-liter Vortec
- 4L60E automatic transmission
- Twin-stick transfer case
- Reversed-shackle suspension with rear airbags
- Four-wheel disc brakes
- 20-gallon fuel tank
- LED lighting
- Painless Performance wiring harness
- Removable hard top
- Powder-coated custom steel bumpers with LED light bars.
- Additional lighting consists of Bluetooth-controllable multicolored headlamps and red LED tail-lamps.
- 12,500-lb. winch with receiver hitch, and trailer brake wiring are integrated into the rear bumper.
- Black 17″ Deegan 38 wheels are mounted with 265/65 Mickey Thompson tires.
- Hydroboost braking system
- Dynamat and heat shielding
- Black carpets, leather buckets seats with matching door panels
- Toughbox lockable center console,
- Suede headliner
- Electric windshield wipers
- Lokar gear shifter with a push-button lockout and gear indicator.
- leather-wrapped Grant steering wheel
- Speedhut gauges including a digital odometer showing 4,000 miles.
- Twin transfer case levers allow toggling between rear-wheel, front-wheel, and four-wheel drive modes as well as independent selection of high and low ranges.
- High performance aluminum radiator with dual electric cooling fans