1967 Chevrolet Nova
Please call sales at 480-525-2834 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price Call for Price
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- 350ci V8
- AS-IS No Warranty
- Sold new at Fletcher Jones Chevrolet in Las Vegas, NV to F.J. Conlan in Phoenix, AZ on August 12, 1967
- Two build sheets, Protect-O-Plate & owner history
- Previously owned by Nova collector Dan Miller for over 20 years--professionally built per his specifications
- 350 ZZ3 engine w/ aluminum heads
- 4-speed transmission
- 3.08 posi-traction rearend
- Custom headers w/ Flowmaster exhaust
- Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
- Tubular front control arms
- Adjustable coilover front shocks
- Custom premium sound system
- Dakota digital dash
- Custom bucket seats & console
- Tan leather upholstery & trim panels
- Custom finished trunk compartment
- 17” Intro custom built alloys
- Outstanding rock solid body
- Superior “Torch Red” exterior finish
- Restoration photos included
Financing is available!
Most buyers aren’t aware of the variety of financing options available when purchasing a classic, collector, or exotic vehicle. “Cash buyers” can benefit greatly from these options by allowing you to consider a better quality restoration. Collector cars appreciate at an average of 9% or more per year, so it’s easy to see how financing can become a tool, allowing you to purchase the best quality vehicle and earn a higher return on your investment. Our buyers speak highly in reference to the customer service, competitive rates, extended terms and no pre payment penalties! You can let our money work for you!
Classic/Collector Cars aged 21+ years.
No Pre Payment Penalties!
10% Minimum Down Payment Required.
Fast, Efficient, and Professional Customer Service!
Financing is as easy:
Fill out the credit application. We will contact you within 30 minutes with a credit decision.
We want to help you to put your dream in your driveway.
Click here to get started> https://www.ccgcars.com/financing
The cost to transport a vehicle depends on the distance, timeframe, and the transportation service that works best for you. We are happy to help you arrange transportation services. Feel free to message us with your zip code and we'll get back to you with a estimate to get your new vehicle shipped straight to your door step!