1966 Mercury Comet
Please call sales at 480-525-2834 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $20,900
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Rear wheel drive
- AS-IS No Warranty
This 1966 Mercury Comet 2 Door post car may look like your average grocery getter but when push comes to shove should really be descried as a wolf in sheep's clothing. A true sleeper! When asked upon... she will provide. Power transfers to pavement by the way of a late model 302ci Roller V8 boosting close to 400hp. Backed by a newly rebuilt C5 trans, and a 9" ford rear-end the girl scoots through all gears and and will lay rubber while doing so. This car has gone through an extensive rotisserie restoration so all components have either been restored, replaced, or reconditioned. Shes turn key and ready to roll.....
- Beautiful new paint finished in Wimbledon White
- Dark Red Interior featuring Bucket Seats
- Powered by a 5.0 302 Roller V8
- Newly rebuilt motor featuring a 303 Cam, Bored .20 over
- C-4 Automatic Transmission
- Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Holley 650 Double Pumper Carb
- New 2.5" Flow-master exhaust
- Rotisserie Restored (both body and undercarriage)
- Red Rally Stripes
- New Redline Radial Tires
- A true get up and go turn key sleeper!!